Part time position, Monday through Friday, daytime hours. Weekly hours are 20-25 hours per week. Responsible for financial administrative duties while providing an effective level of organization and efficiency to the office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliation and grant management through QuickBooks online program.
- Provides function of human resources including maintaining staff accrued time and preparing payroll in conjunction with the program supervisors and Executive Director.
- Monthly and quarterly billing to funding sources
- Prepare program fiscal reports as required by funding sources, creating the reports and completing appropriate formats.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the Board of Directors.
- Coordinates communications and meeting scheduling between Executive Director and the Board of Directors. Maintains the Board information including minutes, financial reports and agendas.
- Prepare and maintain monthly analysis reports on expenditures and revenues.
- Assists with maintaining and developing annual agency budget.
- Provide information to the auditor on an annual basis working closely to ensure information is accurate.
Skills and Abilities Required
- Five or more years in nonprofit finance experience.
- Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks Online required.
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles.
Job Type: Part-time, flexible hours
Salary: $25.00 /hour
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed; the Principal Duties and Responsibilities are a representative, but not exhaustive list of duties performed.