Part time position 20 hours per week which include Mondays 3:00PM - 8:00PM, Tuesdays 9:00AM - 2:00PM, Wednesdays 9:00AM - 2:00PM and Thursdays 9:00AM - 2:00PM.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct activities necessary to admit clients to the Safe Home. Record necessary information, explain policy and procedures.
- Responsible to implement transitional services to clients who are leaving the Safe Home.
- Provide crisis intervention, advocacy and support to families in the Safe Home and Transitional Housing Program.
- Maintain demographic statistics and complete necessary reports.
- Responsible for receiving, screening, routing and/or responding to telephone calls to the 800 Victims of Crime Helpline and agency helpline.
- Coordinate holiday giving program in conjunction with other staff members.
Skills and Abilities Required
- High level of interpersonal skills to provide support and assistance to clients
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Self starter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to detail.
- Prior experience in the field of domestic violence.
$30,000 for 30 years in 2017
This year, our agency is celebrating 30 years of providing services to victims of domestic violence!
We would not be the organization we are today without the generosity of our donors.
Please help us to acheive our goal in raising $30,000 for 30 Years and donate today!
Click below to visit our 3- for 30 fundraising page, hosted by CrowdRise!